Thursday, January 23, 2014

Final project

High point- The treetops are the high point I want to get to

Warning!-The empty shoes warn you of supernatural disturbances

Too much- Overwhelmed by stress

Single-The one true sword

Shadow- I caught an interesting shadow, or rather space between shadows, the sun cast

New/old- The new plant growth grows over the old dead plants

The end- Nothing ends,  but the fall is long

Hot-The stove burner is hot

Familiar-My address. My house is the most familiar thing to me

Movement-

Red- This red cup is my dad's favorite

Three-The three pairs of shoes of people in my family

Contemplation- Here someone is contemplating something will drowning his troubles in alcohol

Refection-To reflect is to think, like what this person is doing

Closed-The door isn't completely closed. There's still time to get through.

Music-Turn it up!

12 Midnight- Taken near midnight this picture represents how fast time travels

Love-This is a picture of someone I know will always love me


Intimidating-If I saw someone wearing this I would be very scared


Oversized-That man is to big for the clock entrance


Electric-Lighting is electricity generated by storms

Sharp-This sword is sharp


Soft-Pillows are soft


Energy-This is a wind farm that produces energy
Cold-You can tell it was very cold when this was taken

No comments:

Post a Comment